Made with Love

Monday @ SELECT(Incall & Outcalls)...We Want To Make Your Monday a FUN DAY!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318

4*
CHLOE + SAVANNA

!!! TREASURED, IRRESISTIBLE & RACY !!!
CHLOE

-- A super hot sensation with seductive features, an incredable personality and services to thrill ...Chloe, and her tremendous reputation, is extremely excited to show everyone how remarkably sensual and charismatic she really is!!! -- 11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!


-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --6:30m-10:30pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I can turn into a car, building or even a robot. I’m man made and my siblings and I outnumber you sixty-two to one. My name means, “Play well” in my creator’s native tongue. What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
Round and round and round it goes,
The source but not the birth of clothes,
Wench and warrior, child and crone,
Without it dressed near barer bone.

ANSWER:A spinning wheel


​


 
Back
Top Bottom