Made with Love

MONDAY @ SELECT...Jasmine Putting In A FULL Shift + Much MORE!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318

TODAY (MONDAY)

PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 3pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOLUPTUOUS
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --1pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNFORGETABLE
!!! PURE, SENSUAL & EXTRAORDINARY !!!


-- YES, THIS IS CORRECT....SHE IS BACK!!!! In search of a classy and stylish young lady, Jasmine is the girl for you! Gorgeous tanned and toned body, Jasmine is strikingly attractive both inside and out! Long sexy legs, tiny waist, a warm personality and soft silky hair.
She has her charming ways (like the girl next door) and will with no doubt take your breath away, insuring you a truly wonderful and memorable experience. !! --1pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! LAST DAY JULY 24 !!!
INNOCENT
!!! SWEET, ACCOMMODATING & AROUSING !!!


-- ... Get to see this beautiful sweetie before she leaves the business!!!...Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--11am-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
​


 
Back
Top Bottom