Made with Love

MONDAY @ SELECT... ((( NEW-- Daphne ))) + Kendal + Lots MORE!!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY (MONDAY)


DARLING
!!! EXOTIC, SULTRY & PLAYFUL!!!


--Prepare to be greeted with a warm smile and a soft kiss from this exotic beauty.
Ava is a sultry young woman with a playful touch and a mischievous way about her. Indulge in Ava's youthful exuberance and lust for life, allow her to re-energize you. If intimacy and a genuine, passionate experience is what you're craving then this minx will have you smiling long after your encounter...ONE HOUR MINIMUM PLEASE!!. --12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 2pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! NEW !!!
SENSUAL
!!! ENLIGHTENING, IRRESISTIBLE & HOT !!!


-- The very definition of “the total package”, Daphne is beautiful, smart, funny, sophisticated – and exceptionally hot! This open-minded beauty is well-versed in all things erotic, and will leave you relaxed, happy and waiting for your next encounter each and every time!
!!! -- 12pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOLUPTUOUS
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --12pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVELY
!!! EXOTIC, TONNED & THRILLING!!!


-- Kendal is the exotic girl-nexxxt-door bombshell we have all been waiting for!!...This outrageously adorable babe has the most incredibly tanned and toned body ever and patiently awaits to be caressed and pampered by those who appreciate her. Brains, beauty and zest for life makes any moment spent with this down to earth, funny, and outgoing goddess extremely comfortable and exciting !!
!! -- 11am-5pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INNOCENT
!!! SWEET, ACCOMMODATING & AROUSING !!!


-- ... Megan while she awaits her photo shoot!...Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--11am-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVELY
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!


-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded, wildly adventurous and as pretty as they come...She is immensely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!...ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!! --9pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



​


 
Back
Top Bottom