Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY (MONDAY)
!!! NEW TO SEELCT !!!
PASSIONATE
!!! AFFECTIONATE, EXOTIC & INNOCENT !!!
NINA
-- Nina is a tall sexy intellectual sweetheart with a flare for affection and conversation. She has an extremely warm demeanour, open mind and takes pleasure from giving pleasure... Enthusiastic and eager, she pushes boundaries while blowing minds
and refuses to let you leave unsatisfied. .. You will REALLY Love this girl!
--12pm-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLUS
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 3pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VOLUPTUOUS
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --1pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOVELY
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!
-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded, wildly adventurous and as pretty as they come...She is immensely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!...ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!! --7:30pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GORGEOUS
!!! STUNNING, DELIGHTFUL & DAZZLING!!!
-- One look at this sweet bundle of joy and you will be instantly scratching your head over where you have seen her before!.. Don't worry we all do, but you haven't!... She just has that look about her!... A little Miley Cyrus mixed with a little Scarlett Johansson and a whole lot of PRETTY !.. Plus sweet, playful, sexy, fun, outgoing and much much more!!! --3pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137