Made with Love

MONDAY @ SELECT...(( NEW- Super HOT Francesca )) + Kailey + Kadin + MORE!!!!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY (MONDAY)

================================================== ===========
!!! NEW TO SELECT !!!
BEAUTIFUL
!!! NATURALLY SWEET, PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!


-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen is an absolute knockout! ... Sweet to the core, genuine to the max and sexy as hell, Francesca is one mature, but yet playful delight, who puts in 100% under all circumstances! This girl will set your heart as ease, calm your nerves to a please and blow your mind with her tease ... She sincerely cares and it shows!!
!!! -- 7pm-12am
================================================== ============

PLUS

PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 1pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEDUCTIVE
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --3pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWEET
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to please...This Dutch/Canadian girl is absolutely remarkable. Her long gorgeous legs and dreamy green eyes will catch your attention immediately and her stunning looks will make your hands sweat, until you really see how sweet, playful and down to earth she really is!! -- 2pm-12am
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVELY
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!


-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded, wildly adventurous and as pretty as they come...She is immensely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!...ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!! --7:30pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



​


 
Back
Top Bottom