Made with Love

Monday @ SELECT(Since 1995- Incall & Outcall) Family Day Promo!!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318

sun_snow.png
-9*
TODAY (MONDAY)
IRENA + NIKITA


================================================== ================================
!!! FAMILY DAY PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
45 MIN .....$180
HALF HOUR ..$140

================================================== ================================

!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --1pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!


-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --12pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
Made of ten but two we make,
When assembled others quake,
Five apart and we are weak,
Five together havoc wreak.

What are we?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I am something many people don’t enjoy having as a friend, including you. But I am called upon anytime someone is injured. I have 5 letters and when my last letter is put before my first letter, I become a country.

ANSWER:Pains.


​


 
Back
Top Bottom