Made with Love

Monday @ SELECT(Since 1995- Incall & Outcall)Five Fantastic Favorites!!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318



19*
ARIA + CHARLIE + KAILEY + ROMINA + VALENCIA




!!! CHERISHED, RESPECTED & TREASURED !!!


-- The legendary Sweet Arie (A.K.A CANDY CANE) has finally found her way over to us and we are VERY pleased to grace her presence! So little to say here as her reputation speaks volume!!! -- 12pm-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! SPICY & SEDUCTIVE MEETS SWEET & INNOCENT !!!


-- Gorgeous "Girl Next Door" with a tight toned body, sweet innocent rosy cheeks and incredable stamina!!... Another one of our dazzling delights of whom will steal your heart at first sight!! -- 12pm-6pm (Incall Only)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-9Pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --5pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!


-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137




RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I died and came back to life. My blood is not easily able to go through my body. My favorite pet is a fish. Who am I?


ANSWER TOMORROW


Yesterdays Riddle:

I used to be the light of your life,
I’d keep you warm while I cried,
Now I’m forgotten and tossed away.

What am I?


ANSWER: A candle.




​


 
Back
Top Bottom