Made with Love

IN-Call Naiara@Codak (TOFTT)

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
2,940
It's time for Repo to give back to the HUBGFE community before someone repo's my ass!:biggrin2:

I did well at the casino Friday night and with my new found wealth I decided I would treat myself to a little putang pie!

It's not easy finding an appointment on the long weekend but surfing HUBGFE I came across this ad https://www.hubgfe.com/community/sh...telle✔-✚-MiLaNa-➨MARKHAM and mind you not too many reviews so I thought I would be the taste tester this time around and hopefully make it into one of the contests.

I was downtown and called from The Keg while enjoying a great cut of steak. A woman answered my call and she was very helpful. She explained to me it was Naiara's first day so she had no feed back but was told she was GFE by the SP herself. She also told me she can highly recommend Dalilah from the feedback she hears but old Repo wanted younger and I decided I would gamble on Naiara, hell I did well at the casino I'm figuring I'm on a roll.

I was sent to a very nice downtown hotel and promptly given the room number. I booked only the half hour session but as soon as the door opened and seen Naiara's banging ripped fitness model body I asked her to please call the booker and extend my 30 minutes to an hour.

957mgxp.jpg


This is her agency description-A Gorgeous, Busty Latin Asian " Mongolian" Babes, Hot Slim Body, Exotic Charm, Very Pretty , Hazel Eyes, Sensual, Sexy Legs, Great Booty , Passionate & Very Open-Minded, You Will Be Satisfied. 5'5 115Ib 34DD-23-33.


It is right on the money except let me add, ripped toned body with some ink, great big plump nipples on a pair of well done man-mades, succulent lips on the upper and lower portions of her immaculate body, no annoying piercings and a very friendly deposition.

Naiara's hygiene was impeccable and trust me I had my tongue in every orifice on her body. Her bbbj was awesome, I just had to keep telling her no hands. I just wanted to see her big juicy lips engulf my throbbing dick. Cim is not on the menu but the rest she was pretty open to all that GFE sessions have to offer.

I can't wait to repeat with this hot little " Mongolian" princess and 2 thumbs up to Codak. Everything went smooth and without a hitch!
 
Repoman, it's about time. Tell me did you leave weak kneed and not able to tag and tow a car if your life depended on it?:biggrin2:
 
Question number 1- which casino did you go to and how much did you win

Question number 2- how much was the damage with codak, she does look good.
 
Excellent Repo! Glad you had a great time. Wish you more lucky weekends to come!
 
With those nipples you can spend the full hour just licking and teasing :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top Bottom