Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
Hey guys, I couldn't be happier about our newest addition! She's already a HUBGFE superstar, and she's decided to join Allegra as she moves forward with her career - please welcome to the collective!
"If you're looking for beauty, elegance, creativity and new experiences, than you can end your searches here. Hello handsome! They call me Juicy Jayde Jolie, but you can call me yours. I'm an experimentalist with a lust for experience who loves to be controlled. Grab the wheel and take me for a ride, or just lay back and relax while I explore our chemistry. I am extremely open minded and eager to please, however I also love a man who can put me up on a pedestal to be treated like the good little doll that I am. Take a chance and call me today, I'll be ready when you are!"
Here's our schedule for this week:
Jayde Jolie (NEW!)
Madeline Swann
Sensual Nikita
Azura Rose
Bray
Tgirl Stephanie Scarlet
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
"If you're looking for beauty, elegance, creativity and new experiences, than you can end your searches here. Hello handsome! They call me Juicy Jayde Jolie, but you can call me yours. I'm an experimentalist with a lust for experience who loves to be controlled. Grab the wheel and take me for a ride, or just lay back and relax while I explore our chemistry. I am extremely open minded and eager to please, however I also love a man who can put me up on a pedestal to be treated like the good little doll that I am. Take a chance and call me today, I'll be ready when you are!"
Here's our schedule for this week:
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!