Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
Hey guys, you know we love bringing you new talent, we do it at least once a week, sometimes even twice (hint, hint - stay tuned for Friday, hehehe!). Today we're proud to introduce the lovely Madeline Swann, the newest member of our collective!
"I consider myself more of a minx than a brat, a deceptively sweet looking angel eager to get up to mischief. I am a rosy and childish girl, but I try my best to act poised and sophisticated when it pleases you. At heart I am an obedient young thing with a talent for making up stories, and playing all sorts of games. I yearn to bare my belly to you while you play with me, and I am certain you will enjoy how I spoil you with affection and unspeakable naughtiness in return."
Here's the rest of our schedule for this week:
Azura Rose
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
"I consider myself more of a minx than a brat, a deceptively sweet looking angel eager to get up to mischief. I am a rosy and childish girl, but I try my best to act poised and sophisticated when it pleases you. At heart I am an obedient young thing with a talent for making up stories, and playing all sorts of games. I yearn to bare my belly to you while you play with me, and I am certain you will enjoy how I spoil you with affection and unspeakable naughtiness in return."
Here's the rest of our schedule for this week:
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!