Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
Hey guys, you know we love bringing you new talent, and this week brings TWO new providers! Yesterday, we introduced the lovely Madeline Swann, brand-new to the business, and today, we'd like to welcome , who starts on Friday!
"I'm a downtown girl with a heart that belongs in the wild. Always up for a new adventure, I will captivate you with a cunning mind and a passionate spirit, and tease you with a voluptuous body built for touching. Come indulge yourself in some carefree quality time with a girl who you'll never find next door."
Here's the rest of our schedule for this week:
Madeline Swann (NEW!)
Azura Rose
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
"I'm a downtown girl with a heart that belongs in the wild. Always up for a new adventure, I will captivate you with a cunning mind and a passionate spirit, and tease you with a voluptuous body built for touching. Come indulge yourself in some carefree quality time with a girl who you'll never find next door."
Here's the rest of our schedule for this week:
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!