Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
JJ Mitchell;n1467532 said:Few weeks back I read about churches being torched all over France. It was not very publicized. First thing I thought of at the time was Notre Dame. If you look at the pictures there was scaffolding all around it, they were obviously doing repairs to the building. Most likely a construction fire..
![]()
RIOS;n1467534 said:Some good news.
Paris fire chief Jean-Claude Gallet said the church’s structure had been saved after firefighters managed to stop the fire spreading to the northern belfry. Gallet said “two-thirds of the roofing has been ravaged.”
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/...a-fire-at-the-citys-notre-dame-cathedral.html
Skipper;n1467640 said:One billion collected so far the biggest mafia in the world.
Prim0;n1467699 said:1. I don't think you understand what they teach in that building. :biggrin2:
2. This is so sexist.....what couldn't it be a woman's head that needs to be on a spike? Admins need to block this sexist post! :biggrin2:
Jessica Rain;n1467710 said:Totally sexist!!!!!! I'm busted. Should be THIER to be gender neutral. LMAO.
DILLIGAF;n1467712 said:Jessica
Please go and read post # 4 that I put up trying to correct JJ's post!
I am not saying it was male or female and I am not saying it was a construction fire.
I am saying please wait until the investigation is over.
This is a very horrific fire that happened and pointing the finger now is not right.
I have personal experience in this type of matter and you are just adding to the frenzy of "Oh it was a construction site so they started the fire"
Any construction site around the world will have that finger pointed at them unless people STOP and wait for the investigation.
Can you just imagine the thoughts that are running in the minds of ALL construction workers on that site right now.
Please Please Please wait for the investigation to be complete.
DILLIGAF
Beef Jerky;n1467764 said:Read on and shake your head and good call by the man.
There were accusations that the wildly rich were trying to wash their reputations during a time of national tragedy.
Can you imagine, 100 million, 200 million in one click! said Philippe Martinez, head of the militant CGT labor union. It really shows the inequalities in this country.
If they are able to give dozens of millions to rebuild Notre Dame, he added, they should stop telling us that there is no money to pay for social inequalities.
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...ild-notre-dame