Made with Love

Roommates: Where are they now?

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
2,656
Since it's been asked a few times here are the locations of ex-Roommates girls that I know of:

Parker -
Faith - Minx
Blake -
Bella -
Callie -
Lucy -

Feel free to add.
 
Last edited:
They always had a great lineup of GFE escorts. Couldn't they have sold their brand like Sassy did?.
 
Possible but who knows how difficult it would have been to transfer the assets like rental properties, etc. If someone didn't want to take on the condos, etc. I'm not sure what value the name would have alone. There are lots of new agencies starting up so its likely just as easy to make you own from the ground up. I'm no expert though.

I'll miss Roommates. They were the last of the agencies from when I started and I used them exclusively for a long time. :(
 
Possible but who knows how difficult it would have been to transfer the assets like rental properties, etc. If someone didn't want to take on the condos, etc. I'm not sure what value the name would have alone. There are lots of new agencies starting up so its likely just as easy to make you own from the ground up. I'm no expert though.

I'll miss Roommates. They were the last of the agencies from when I started and I used them exclusively for a long time. :(

Marco was to take over but did anyone go to her funeral to confirm that indeed Sara has passed away?.
 
bucky88 said:
Shannon has come out of retirement with Minx.


I am calling tomorrow and a big thank to Bucky for the inside information.
 
I know this thread is from last year but just in case it is revisited I would like to add my 2 cents.

If anyone knows where Piper went I would be interested to hear. I expect she retired.

Mid 20s, redhead, Irish Canadian or so she told me when I saw her.

Many thanks RB.
 
Red Baron;n1468378 said:
If anyone knows where Piper went I would be interested to hear. I expect she retired.

Mid 20s, redhead, Irish Canadian or so she told me when I saw her.

She retired in 2016
 
Alejandro Gillick;n1468421 said:
She retired in 2016

What A Wookie;n1468392 said:
Pretty sure Piper was retired before RM closed shop?

Thanks to both of you. There is plenty of choice but it is nice to know I have not overlooked her.
RB.
 
Back
Top Bottom