Fetish Fantasy
Well-known member
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2014
- Messages
- 87
[h=2][/h]
[/CENTER][/SIZE]
Andy Summers The Cute Girl Next Door
7:00am - 10:00pm
Andy Summers
I am a sweet cute girl next door type with a down to earth easy going personality you will feel comfortable with from the moment we first meet. BUT I can also be naughty and wild ssshhh this is my secret.
Behind closed doors I like to play.
Age: 20
Height: 5'6
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 125 lbs
Measurements: 32B Foot Size:8
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Piercings: No
Tattoos: No
Services: GFE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Toilet Training, Scent Fetish, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Face-Sitting/Queening, Foot Worship, Spitting
[/CENTER][/SIZE]
[
3:00pm - 11:00pm
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Italian
Weight: 105 lbs
Measurements: 32C Petite
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Green
Piercings: Navel Ring
Tattoos: No
Services: GFE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Spitting, Foot Worship, Sleep Fetish, Scent Fetish, Face-Sitting/Queening
Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
YMMV:
VIDEO LINK
DOWN TOWN TORONTO
1:00pm - 9:00pm
Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 108lbs
Measurements: 34B Foot Size: 7
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Services:
Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
YMMV: GFE PERFORMER, PSE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish, Scent Fetish, Sleep Fetish, Toilet Training, Foot Worship, Spitting
Incall only
6:00pm - 11:00pm
Smart, sophisticated and university educated – I can teach you a little something about discipline in my classroom. I’m a classy little nymph who loves putting men in their place. I want to see you bow at my feet and reinforce what I already know: I’m the fucking best.
When you look up, you won’t see me resting on any pedestal. My confidence comes from an insatiable desire to explore and being assured that we can reach new heights to both of our complete satisfaction. Just when you think that we’ve reached a climax, I’ll have you chasing me to the next one.
I love when I get to use my creative side. My wheels are constantly spinning on how I’m going to make your head spin. I know how to call an audible to break down your defenses. What can I do to you? What will I get you to do for me or to me?
I’ll flash you a devilish glance with my penetrating green eyes so that you know trouble is brewing. I’ll disarm you with my intoxicating scent, a sweet smile and my soft voice to let you know I can be trusted with your innermost secrets. I won’t have to pull them out. You’ll want to reveal them to me. No fantasy is too taboo. My goal is to make your heart skip a beat.
I’ve been told I have the porcelain skin of an angel. That I provide the best GFE with a touch of fetish. That there is no end to the fun to be had around my extreme curves. Multiple visits are inevitable. Come find me and let’s write a great story!
E V I E R O S E
xoxoxo
Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 145
Measurements: 32C-30-45 Foot Size:8
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Services: Fantasy Role Playing, Toilet Training, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Scent Fetish, Forced, Humiliation, Puppy Play, Foot Worship, Face-Sitting/Queening, Spitting, Sleep Fetish, Strap-on, Prostate Massage, Domme, Sissy Training, Couples(+$)
Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
Choose One Of Our Three Custom Designed Rooms in downtown ONLY:
Dungeon fully equipped with jail cell and toilet
Mistress Room with voyeur mirror
Schoolroom Studio equipped with desks, a chalkboard, and a teacher's desk for the full school experience.
ASK ABOUT OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM ♛
☎ PHONE LINES OPEN 9AM-11PM 7 DAYS A WEEK ☎
CALL OR EMAIL US TO BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!!!
Located in the heart ofDowntown Toronto, or our Softer more Vanilla Side in Thornhill Fetish Fantasy Studios is a place where you can escape into your deepest desires and wildest fetishes for the most humble beginner or serious player
***each girl has an inclusive rate except for brown play or greek as these are YMMV services***
♛♛♛♛♛THE FOLLOWING LADIES ARE AVAILABLE ♛♛♛♛♛
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
***each girl has an inclusive rate except for brown play or greek as these are YMMV services***
♛♛♛♛♛THE FOLLOWING LADIES ARE AVAILABLE ♛♛♛♛♛
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛
THORNHILL LADIES
[/CENTER][/SIZE]
Andy Summers The Cute Girl Next Door
7:00am - 10:00pm
Andy Summers
I am a sweet cute girl next door type with a down to earth easy going personality you will feel comfortable with from the moment we first meet. BUT I can also be naughty and wild ssshhh this is my secret.
Behind closed doors I like to play.
Age: 20
Height: 5'6
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 125 lbs
Measurements: 32B Foot Size:8
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Piercings: No
Tattoos: No
Services: GFE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Toilet Training, Scent Fetish, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Face-Sitting/Queening, Foot Worship, Spitting
[/CENTER][/SIZE]
[
3:00pm - 11:00pm
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Italian
Weight: 105 lbs
Measurements: 32C Petite
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Green
Piercings: Navel Ring
Tattoos: No
Services: GFE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Spitting, Foot Worship, Sleep Fetish, Scent Fetish, Face-Sitting/Queening
Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
YMMV:
VIDEO LINK
DOWN TOWN TORONTO
1:00pm - 9:00pm
Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 108lbs
Measurements: 34B Foot Size: 7
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Services:
Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
YMMV: GFE PERFORMER, PSE PERFORMER, Fantasy Role Playing, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish, Scent Fetish, Sleep Fetish, Toilet Training, Foot Worship, Spitting
Incall only
6:00pm - 11:00pm
Smart, sophisticated and university educated – I can teach you a little something about discipline in my classroom. I’m a classy little nymph who loves putting men in their place. I want to see you bow at my feet and reinforce what I already know: I’m the fucking best.
When you look up, you won’t see me resting on any pedestal. My confidence comes from an insatiable desire to explore and being assured that we can reach new heights to both of our complete satisfaction. Just when you think that we’ve reached a climax, I’ll have you chasing me to the next one.
I love when I get to use my creative side. My wheels are constantly spinning on how I’m going to make your head spin. I know how to call an audible to break down your defenses. What can I do to you? What will I get you to do for me or to me?
I’ll flash you a devilish glance with my penetrating green eyes so that you know trouble is brewing. I’ll disarm you with my intoxicating scent, a sweet smile and my soft voice to let you know I can be trusted with your innermost secrets. I won’t have to pull them out. You’ll want to reveal them to me. No fantasy is too taboo. My goal is to make your heart skip a beat.
I’ve been told I have the porcelain skin of an angel. That I provide the best GFE with a touch of fetish. That there is no end to the fun to be had around my extreme curves. Multiple visits are inevitable. Come find me and let’s write a great story!
E V I E R O S E
xoxoxo
Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Weight: 145
Measurements: 32C-30-45 Foot Size:8
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Services: Fantasy Role Playing, Toilet Training, Foot Fetish, Panty Fetish(+$), Scent Fetish, Forced, Humiliation, Puppy Play, Foot Worship, Face-Sitting/Queening, Spitting, Sleep Fetish, Strap-on, Prostate Massage, Domme, Sissy Training, Couples(+$)
Note: services marked with (+$) indicate addition costs
Choose One Of Our Three Custom Designed Rooms in downtown ONLY:
Dungeon fully equipped with jail cell and toilet
Mistress Room with voyeur mirror
Schoolroom Studio equipped with desks, a chalkboard, and a teacher's desk for the full school experience.
ASK ABOUT OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM ♛
☎ PHONE LINES OPEN 9AM-11PM 7 DAYS A WEEK ☎
CALL OR EMAIL US TO BOOK YOUR SESSION TODAY!!!