Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY(SATURDAY) DOWNTOWN
!!! INCALLS-BAY & GERRARD !!!
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! GORGEOUS, DREAMY GIRL-NEXT-DOOR...VERY CUTE, SWEET, PETITE & INNOCENT !!!
ALONDRA

--HI Everyone!... My name is Alondra and I am BRAND NEW to this industry. I am the sweet Girl Next Door type, I speak with a strong Latin Accent and I am soooo excited to meet you for a fun, intimate, sexy filled rendezvous that will leave you thinking about me for weeks!!!--12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! PLEASURABLE & SULTRY... PASSIONATE, OPEN-MINDED & ACCOMMODATING!!!
ANGEL

--Very pretty, open minded and outgoing... Her LOVE for sensual adventures and exploring new sexual height is just the beginning with this sweet,soft natured sweetheart!...Angel is well experienced and ready to show just how much!!--11am-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! EXOTIC, AMAZINGLY SWEET, SULTRY & SPICY!!!
ASHLEY

-- ASHLEY is the exotic Girl-NeXXXt-Door BOMBSHELL we have all been waiting for!!...This outrageously adorable babe has the most incredibly tanned and toned body ever and patiently awaits to be caressed and pampered by those who appreciate her. Brains, beauty and zest for life makes any moment spent with this down to earth, funny, and outgoing goddess extremely comfortable and exciting !!-- 12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! VOLUPTUOUS & NATURALLY PRETTY... PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
CASEY

-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen has extremely HOT & seductive features and is a true pleaser to the end!.. Casey is very pretty with naturally curly blonde hair, a tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality. !!! -- CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! SWEET, PETITE, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC...PASSIONATE & WILD !!!
JESSICA

--I'm "Jessica", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet, petite and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! CLASSY KNOCKOUT...GORGEOUS, INTIMATE & ELEGANT !!!
LYSA

-- This drop dead gorgeous “Girl Next Door” darling will BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF!! Lysa has an absolutely beautiful face, a fantastic personality, an accent that will give you goose bumps and an amazing body that longs for your caressing… Vivacious and full of life, Lysa is the ultimate girl for fun, play, talk or just to set back and look at!!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
!!! INCALLS-BAY & GERRARD !!!
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! GORGEOUS, DREAMY GIRL-NEXT-DOOR...VERY CUTE, SWEET, PETITE & INNOCENT !!!
ALONDRA

--HI Everyone!... My name is Alondra and I am BRAND NEW to this industry. I am the sweet Girl Next Door type, I speak with a strong Latin Accent and I am soooo excited to meet you for a fun, intimate, sexy filled rendezvous that will leave you thinking about me for weeks!!!--12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! PLEASURABLE & SULTRY... PASSIONATE, OPEN-MINDED & ACCOMMODATING!!!
ANGEL

--Very pretty, open minded and outgoing... Her LOVE for sensual adventures and exploring new sexual height is just the beginning with this sweet,soft natured sweetheart!...Angel is well experienced and ready to show just how much!!--11am-5pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! EXOTIC, AMAZINGLY SWEET, SULTRY & SPICY!!!
ASHLEY

-- ASHLEY is the exotic Girl-NeXXXt-Door BOMBSHELL we have all been waiting for!!...This outrageously adorable babe has the most incredibly tanned and toned body ever and patiently awaits to be caressed and pampered by those who appreciate her. Brains, beauty and zest for life makes any moment spent with this down to earth, funny, and outgoing goddess extremely comfortable and exciting !!-- 12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! VOLUPTUOUS & NATURALLY PRETTY... PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
CASEY

-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen has extremely HOT & seductive features and is a true pleaser to the end!.. Casey is very pretty with naturally curly blonde hair, a tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality. !!! -- CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! SWEET, PETITE, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC...PASSIONATE & WILD !!!
JESSICA

--I'm "Jessica", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet, petite and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! EASTER WEEKEND PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! CLASSY KNOCKOUT...GORGEOUS, INTIMATE & ELEGANT !!!
LYSA

-- This drop dead gorgeous “Girl Next Door” darling will BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF!! Lysa has an absolutely beautiful face, a fantastic personality, an accent that will give you goose bumps and an amazing body that longs for your caressing… Vivacious and full of life, Lysa is the ultimate girl for fun, play, talk or just to set back and look at!!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137