Made with Love

Saturday @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall) ROMINA + 5 Other Fantastic Foxes

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318




partly_cloudy_or_partly_sunny_weather_icon_0515-1011-0603-3222_SMU.jpg
2*
!!! NEXT WEEK !!!
!!! VALENCIA AIRPORT - MONDAY !!!
!!! EMMY - MARKHAM (TBA) !!!
================================================== =============


TODAY AT SELECT...
CORA + JACQUELINE + MARISSA + NATASHA + REANNE + ROMINA
----------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVER POPULAR & HIGHLY DEMANDED...
!!! SUPER HOT, SUPER STEAMY & SUPER KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLUSSSSSSSS......


!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!


-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! -- 2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --3pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!


-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--8pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! CUTE, TEMPTING & GRACEFUL !!!


-- Natasha is the cutest girl you will ever meet. With a smile that is full of mischief matched by intriguing blue eyes, this girl is a striking beauty...This girl is the REAL DEAL with so much to offer!! --3pm-8pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!


-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137


RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I can help you have some fun,
Sometimes I get stronger from the sun,
If you never give me a break,
You will find I never wake,
I am optimistic on one side,
I can be short, fat, tall or wide,
Rectangle and cylinder are two of my shapes,
And I can even help you make video tapes,
Sometimes you must wait for me to get ready,
Just hold on for a few hours and be steady,
I can help you get around the mall,
Or help you make a telephone call.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW


Yesterdays Riddle:

I’m easy to give yet few will take,
I’m shared with a bride and can be seen at a wake,
I have a monopoly on the young,
And at times, it’s true, I may have stung.

What am I?



ANSWER:Advice.

​


 
Back
Top Bottom