Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
10*
================================================== ==============
!!! IRENA IS BACK !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TODAY: SATURDAY
IRENA(BACK) + KAILEY + NIKITA + ROMINA(NEW PICS)
----------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SHEEEEEE'S BACK !!!
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --1pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!
-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-8Pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!
-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --12pm-10pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
You can have it
and be at it,
but it never
lasts forever.
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I hear a lot
And I say a lot
Few ever look for me
And even fewer ever hear me
I hide in plain sight
Whether its day or night
To help is all I want
But most like to bend me
And as if they had a wand
Never again shall anyone find me
They do this to control
Without realizing the high price of a soul
But when I’m least expected
They’d rather be protected
For there shall be no place to hide
What am I?
ANSWER: The truth.