Made with Love

Saturday @ SELECT(Since 1995- Incall & Outcall) Check Out Our ALL STAR Lineup!!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


sun_snow.png
-17*
TODAY (SATURDAY)
CELINE + JESSICA(NEW PICS) + MEGAN(NEW) + NIKITA + PEYTON(NEW PICS) + ROMINA



!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!


-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!--5pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! NEW PICS--- WOW !!!
!!! BREATHTAKING, ENCHANTING, EXOTIC & EROTIC !!!


-- This doll face beauty is one sweet, soft and sensual ebony beauty with knock-out video vixen curves. Jessica is ready to please and satisfy your every desire and promises you will not be disappointed!!!! --7pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! NEW !!!
!!! SWEET, INNOCENT & AROUSING !!!


-- Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--12pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!


-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --12pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PICS -- WOW
!!! YOUNG, CONTAGIOUS & SUPER FINE !!!


-- A former "Figure Skater" and toned to the T, this petite firecracker is easygoing, thoughtful and sophisticated. A fantastically contagious smile; A great firm bum; and nice perky breast are just a few of her other assets!! Peytons' trademark is her red rim glasses, red heals, pencil skirt and white see through blouse...Yes, the sexy and seductive teacher of whom we all fantasized over.!--12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --1pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
What starts with “e”, ends with “e” and has one letter in it?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head but I’m not alive. Your strength determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I’m never thrown.

What am I?

What am I?

ANSWER:An arrow.


​


 
Back
Top Bottom