Made with Love

Saturday @ SELECT(Since 1995-Incall & Outcall)..Five(5) Friendly & Fun Foxes!!

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


weather-icon-mostly-sunny.jpg
-1*
TODAY (SATURDAY):
JACQUELINE + NIKITA + PARISSA + REANNE + ROMINA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!


-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --5pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! DIVINE, CAPTIVATING & INVITING !!!


-- Nikita, is back and in better shape than ever...Her focus is all about YOU and making sure your experience with her is an enjoyable one !! --1pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!


-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --2pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!


-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--1pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I always run but never walk,
I sometimes sing but cannot talk,
No head on which a hat to place,
You always look me in the face.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I’m the start of whatever you might conceive.
Next I describe a Thanksgiving meal.
Last I transform to a state we all leave.

What am I?

ANSWER:begin



​


 
Back
Top Bottom