Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
Killer KAILEY , KATIJA & ROMINA
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!
-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-9Pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW TO THE BUSINESS !!!
!!! BREATHTAKING, ENCHANTING & ENTICING!!!
-- New to Select, and an old soul in a young body, this voluptuous vixen is a worldly, sexy, and sassy siren who loves nothing more than to make all of your wildest fantasies come true. When she isn't bent over a desk at the library, this kitty Kat is wild. Let her stimulate your mind and body for hours, with her witty and warm-hearted personality!! --4pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --8pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am in heaven but not in hell.
I’m in the devil but not in god.
I’m in the river but not in the sea.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Answer: Credit or debt.
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!
-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-9Pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW TO THE BUSINESS !!!
!!! BREATHTAKING, ENCHANTING & ENTICING!!!
-- New to Select, and an old soul in a young body, this voluptuous vixen is a worldly, sexy, and sassy siren who loves nothing more than to make all of your wildest fantasies come true. When she isn't bent over a desk at the library, this kitty Kat is wild. Let her stimulate your mind and body for hours, with her witty and warm-hearted personality!! --4pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --8pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am in heaven but not in hell.
I’m in the devil but not in god.
I’m in the river but not in the sea.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Answer: Credit or debt.
Last edited by SELECT COMPANY; 08-15-2015 at 11:35 AM.