Made with Love

Scientists Are Close To Eliminating Pain, Here’s How

I could use some of that today.

I fell on the ice in my driveway early this afternoon. Ow! Didn't break anything, but cut my hand and bruised my hip. I fell right on my phone, but thank you Otter Box! No sign of any damage!
 
I have pains in my legs if i do too much physical work. My arms and wrists are worse.
 
Thanks for posting the video, that's fascinating. Brains are so cool!

I have arthritis in my neck and back. For well over a decade, the question has never been If I hurt. It was, how badly does it hurt today?

A couple of weeks ago a coworker got me to try a sample pack from Hempworx. It's CBD oil products, the pack had oil, two skin creams, and a pain cream.

The next day I tried one of the skin creams and it was ok. Later that day I put the pain cream on my neck. Awhile later I was making sauce and as I stood at the stove cooking the onions, there came an amazing moment of realization...for the first time in many years, my neck did not hurt. At all.

I was stunned, and amazed, and grateful.

I was further impressed when that one use kept my neck pain-free for over 24 hours. And then the second skincream was also great. This brand is expensive by comparison to others I saw on Amazon, but I'm so blown away by how well it works that I shelled out the bucks.

Emotional pain is a lot more of a challenge.

Too bad they don't make a cream to rub on a heart. :fixer:
 
SillyGirl;n1463552 said:
Thanks for posting the video, that's fascinating. Brains are so cool!

I have arthritis in my neck and back. For well over a decade, the question has never been If I hurt. It was, how badly does it hurt today?

A couple of weeks ago a coworker got me to try a sample pack from Hempworx. It's CBD oil products, the pack had oil, two skin creams, and a pain cream.

The next day I tried one of the skin creams and it was ok. Later that day I put the pain cream on my neck. Awhile later I was making sauce and as I stood at the stove cooking the onions, there came an amazing moment of realization...for the first time in many years, my neck did not hurt. At all.

I was stunned, and amazed, and grateful.

I was further impressed when that one use kept my neck pain-free for over 24 hours. And then the second skincream was also great. This brand is expensive by comparison to others I saw on Amazon, but I'm so blown away by how well it works that I shelled out the bucks.

Emotional pain is a lot more of a challenge.

Too bad they don't make a cream to rub on a heart. :fixer:

What a great story and I will also thank you for sharing.




They do make a cream to rub or fix a broken heart. A new fun partner cures everything.
 
SillyGirl;n1463552 said:
Thanks for posting the video, that's fascinating. Brains are so cool!

Emotional pain is a lot more of a challenge.

Too bad they don't make a cream to rub on a heart. :fixer:

That kind of cream would be nice.
I also found that emotional pain is harder to distinguish as "black" or "white" because sometimes that pain seems appropriate. Like, when I have a toothache, it's a totally "black" pain that doesn't deserve to stay, but if I did something "wrong" then guilt or negativity towards myself seem kind of deserved or appropriate reaction in this case.
 
Willy;n1463557 said:
What a great story and I will also thank you for sharing.




They do make a cream to rub or fix a broken heart. A new fun partner cures everything.

That kind of cream is better rubbed on boobies.
it is, in fact, very true that the best way to get over one man is to get under another one. Funky & Music
 
Colibri;n1463592 said:
That kind of cream would be nice.
I also found that emotional pain is harder to distinguish as "black" or "white" because sometimes that pain seems appropriate. Like, when I have a toothache, it's a totally "black" pain that doesn't deserve to stay, but if I did something "wrong" then guilt or negativity towards myself seem kind of deserved or appropriate reaction in this case.

I agree that there is a difference between the emotional pain we are dealt and that which we bring on ourselves. If someone you love fucks you over and it was totally undeserved, that's a different pain than what you feel when you yourself are fucking someone over. Especially if it's totally undeserved.

So which is worse...the pain we are dealt, or the pain we deal?

3 shots of tequila and I'm thinking deep tonight.

oh, and I just got thoroughly laid. Woot woot! :Dancing:

Am I making any sense? I've lost track.
 
SillyGirl;n1463686 said:
So which is worse...the pain we are dealt, or the pain we deal?

3 shots of tequila and I'm thinking deep tonight.

oh, and I just got thoroughly laid. Woot woot! :Dancing:

Am I making any sense? I've lost track.

You are making a 100% with getting properly laid :))) I just got a proper uber eats... If that counts.

I think, the question is really hard to answer.
I noticed that many people that are screwed over start feeling offended and the pain they inflict others seems partially justified...
Kind of punishing others for not being valued or understood.
I would say I've seen majority of people suffering from inflicted pain rather than inflicting it.
Unfortunately?
 
so, it turns out that 3 shots and a bowl is too much for me to ponder that any deeper. Plus, I'm half asleep and there's a naked man next to me, so....Sweet dreams, everybody!
 
SillyGirl;n1463699 said:
so, it turns out that 3 shots and a bowl is too much for me to ponder that any deeper. Plus, I'm half asleep and there's a naked man next to me, so....Sweet dreams, everybody!

Sweet dreams! :))
I only have a naked cucumber next to me...
 
I had a funny video to post here, but cannot figure out how to do so. :dontknow:

Anyway, I don't have nightmares. I give them. Funky & Music
 
SillyGirl;n1463893 said:
I had a funny video to post here, but cannot figure out how to do so. :dontknow:

Anyway, I don't have nightmares. I give them. Funky & Music

Above you has all these icons. Select "insert video"
 
Back
Top Bottom