Made with Love

Sex with prostitutes.

Mafioso

Reviewer
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
158
I find it odd why we have to make excuses to save our marriage. Paying for sex is the only way to go.
 
not just my sanity, but my marriage... I like my wife but she has no sex drive... if it wasn't for the lovely ladies I've seen on the side... I'd be grumpy and unhappy all the time and be pressuring her etc.... sadly I can't tell her how much happier we are because of SPs.
 
not just my sanity, but my marriage... I like my wife but she has no sex drive... if it wasn't for the lovely ladies I've seen on the side... I'd be grumpy and unhappy all the time and be pressuring her etc.... sadly I can't tell her how much happier we are because of SPs.

Amen to that.
 
not just my sanity, but my marriage... I like my wife but she has no sex drive... if it wasn't for the lovely ladies I've seen on the side... I'd be grumpy and unhappy all the time and be pressuring her etc.... sadly I can't tell her how much happier we are because of SPs.

Ditto
 
Sex and emotions are too tied up together for American women. They can't see that a guy just needs a blowjob for the blowjob and if some other woman gives it to him, he's not forming any emotional attachment to her.


I'm so jealous of you MFers!

I don't think that's any different in Canada... I 'm pretty sure my wife would be pissed off if she knew (though its possible that she does know and just turns a blind eye... that's not uncommon that wives ignore signs of an affair until some busy body tell her and then she has to react).
 
Back
Top Bottom