Made with Love

Shower Demands and Appt Time Lost

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I was with an SP in Hamilton yesterday. When I arrived, she insisted I shower before we start. But, she didn't join me in the shower and just waited on the bed outside. I felt she was time-wasting so that the appt length would be reduced and it pissed me off. I will not repeat with this SP again.

Before every appointment, I shower and then drive to the incall. When I arrive, I go to the washroom to use mouthwash and wash my hands, for I was just touching elevator buttons, outside door handles and the like. When I arrive, it is obvious that I am clean and take care of myself. If the lady requests it, I will shower before the main event begins. However, I expect that my time will not be deducted if the SP requests that I shower before we start. I get very annoyed when my shower time is deducted, given that the SP demanded a shower to take place. And if an SP demands I take a shower, the SP should enter the shower with me so that we can both be sure that proper washing has taken place. I want to see her wash up and I want her to watch me wash up too. If she simply tells me to take a shower, but doesn't join me, how does she know I am even adequately cleaning myself with soap and water? I see such a shower demand as a way to shorten my appt time and make it easy for a lazy SP to put in less effort.

I find it laughable that an SP wants me to shower so that I am 'clean' before we start. SPs see 30+ guys per week, while I only see 2 girls a week, if that. If anyone should have a concern about 'cleanliness', it should be me demanding that the girl shower while I am there before we start. But, I never demand such a thing.

I have been with well over 100 SPs. SPs usually just rinse their vagina with water between clients as well as rinse their bodies. Some girls use soap to actually clean their bodies, but not many. I understand that an SP can't use soap between every client, for her skin will get SO DRY that she will actually create breakage on her skin surface and open herself up to infection. Sometimes, it is better to rinse instead of doing a thorough soap (surfactant) cleaning. I get that. I understand the science behind it and the health implications.

But if SPs are to demand that clients shower, the SP should AT LEAST go to the bathroom with the client and step in the shower with the client. Don't just use the shower demand as a time occupier.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
I always automatically head for the shower regardless if I showered just before arriving.

I want the lady to feel comfortable knowing I'm clean and I do expect the same in return.

I actually would be a little worried if the SP didn't want me to shower prior to the festivities starting.

SerenaPaxton

Joined Nov 30, 2013
Messages 97
Complaining about something that goes a long way in showing respect and maintaining a comfort level in your SP is not sexy.

Most girls, I imagine, are not fussed about the five minutes it takes for someone to shower. If a lady is that honed into the individual minutes then that is a separate issue in my opinion.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Complaining about something that goes a long way in showing respect and maintaining a comfort level in your SP is not sexy.

Most girls, I imagine, are not fussed about the five minutes it takes for someone to shower. If a lady is that honed into the individual minutes then that is a separate issue in my opinion.

If the lady joins me, I am fine. I don't mind the shower request, but I don't like girls who make the request just to make the effort they must put forth less than otherwise. If the lady refuses to join me, but insists I shower, then I have a problem.

Just as an FYI, at all Asian agency incalls, the girl always showers with the client - this is acceptable and normal to me.

I shower before I come. I am cleaner than any SP I have met. I have met girls that do COF, but have tons of makeup on when I arrive. My thought is always the same:

How did you wash the semen off your face without having to remove and re-apply your makeup?

Answer: She didn't wash her face properly after taking a COF shot. I know this, yet I don't complain. I just accept it as part of the hobby. Yet she is complaining if I don't shower before we start?

Ridiculous!!!

Edablackwood

Advertiser
Joined Mar 31, 2015
Messages 374
Dude, trust me she reapplied that makeup between. Wiping cum off your face takes 90% of the makeup with it
How do you know she isn't freshening up while you are in the shower. When my clients go to their shower I make sure everything is in its place.

And quite frankly if you think every SP is seeing 30 clients a week you surely don't know this industry well. Or if you are seeing the 30 client a week girls maybe you should reconsider seeing a different kind of girl rather then kvetching about the choices you are making.

jj77*

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2015
Messages 797
I always automatically head for the shower regardless if I showered just before arriving.

I want the lady to feel comfortable knowing I'm clean and I do expect the same in return.

I actually would be a little worried if the SP didn't want me to shower prior to the festivities starting.

Raiden, I am with you on his an expect most SPs would be also (deja vu from previous discussions). If the lady is not clean, she should take a shower too. Respect and courtesy cuts both was.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Dude, trust me she reapplied that makeup between. Wiping cum off your face takes 90% of the makeup with it
How do you know she isn't freshening up while you are in the shower. When my clients go to their shower I make sure everything is in its place.

And quite frankly if you think every SP is seeing 30 clients a week you surely don't know this industry well. Or if you are seeing the 30 client a week girls maybe you should reconsider seeing a different kind of girl rather then kvetching about the choices you are making.

I was with one girl who told me she saw 16 guys in one day. That is not the norm, of course.

But, 30 guys a week for a good-looking, active girl is NORMAL.

T

TFZL1

If she wants me to take a shower, I take a shower. Never quibbled about time. Ok, well, when I got shorted half hour on a 2 hour appointment I quibbled. She didn't get the tip.

C

cristycurves

I have to say I agree with what has been said , someone wanting to be sure you're clean is something to respect not whine about. If she declined to join you perhaps it's because of other reasons, not to waste time, as Dillian said, some of us wear makeup, do our hair and other things prior to your arrival so showering would ruin all that "dressing up". I don't mind taking a shower afterwards with some clients, but preferably not before as I'm already prepared and fresh:) To worry about a few minutes for either client or provider is silly imo and no one truly knows how many clients any of us see's and frankly that's no one's business but their own:)

Kayarose

Joined Jul 30, 2015
Messages 65
I'm always showered and ready before a client comes in but if I client requests I do a SF2 which I am completely happy to oblige too I just need notice prior that you want that soo I don't waste time putting on non water proof makeup...sides I do like SF2 it can be pretty fun and hot with the right person :)

Jane Way

Advertiser
Joined Oct 16, 2015
Messages 179
A bunch of you really don't have a good grasp on this industry. A shower to make an SP feel more comfortable is hardly a big request. Why wouldn't you want your SP to feel more comfortable?

30 guys a week? Normal? Yikes!

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Asian girls at the $60 mark see at least 10 guys a day, unless less than 10 call upon them due to a slow day. Asian girls at the $80 mark see at least 6 - 8 per day. Most girls at the lower end of the price ladder work 6 days, minus 3 days for their period, so they are working at least 21 days a month.

30 is really not a high number. I know many Asian girls that see more than 30 a week.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I feel dirty now, I think I need a shower.

Also I just want to hug all those girls. What a shit show it must be at that rate.

One lady, a few years back, told me she serviced over 18,000 men in her career. I was shocked. But, that is the nature of the industry.

I know some massage girls that massage 12 guys per shift or more on a Saturday. One girl told me her arm/elbow/wrist was tired from giving so many HJs.

Sometimes it sickens me, sometimes I feel sorry for the girls, sometimes I just smile and think: OMG!!!

CharloteEdwards

Joined Apr 28, 2015
Messages 222
Shower Demands and Appt Time Lost

Girls who charge a higher rate generally don't quibble about 5 min here or there for extra shower time. To expect to get a discounted rate, extra free time or a shower for 2 from over worked ladies who apparently see 10 guys a day is pretty inconsiderate. Everyone knows that service and expectations change when it comes to service fees. Sounds like you're expectations are unrealistic. I'll never understand why "No Drama" (that's his name on the blue board) thinks everyone wants to hear his opinion or that he is always right. You are basically complaining to the wrong people here. There are no Asian agencies on here, and none of the ladies here operate like how you are complaining about. 30+ people a week is likely what traffic victims are forced to see. It really makes me sick that you see these ladies and indulge in their super discounted rate and then complain about them and act like they didn't meet your expectations. You seem to have no real empathy for them. If you did you'd pay them a fair rate. Or you could just see ladies who are paid a decent rate and not forced to see so many clients in a day who aren't going to be concerned with a few minutes of shower time. Heaven forbid you complain about her lack of service because she's worried your junk isn't fresh enough. Sp's don't really know when someone says they showered at home if they did or not. The number of guys who use the washroom after a shower is frightening too. Why risk any uncleanliness at all?

Most non Asian agency girls and indies see far less clients than you suggest. Many of my friends including myself see 1-3 clients most weeks, maybe if touring a few more but then you work less the next week. But for many indies roughly 3 a week is average as we take prebookings only and are not living in a hotel seeing everyone day in and day out. I just think it's so shitty to complain about girls you willingly choose to see just to save money. Do you expect sympathy? I suggest the mods really consider your membership here due to your tendency to cause drama and being a mod on the blue board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Rates, , Asian, Orange, white isn't the issue here for me, my issue is having the provider feel comfortable. If spending 5 minutes showering allows for this then for me it shouldn't be a question. It allows for the provider to feel comfortable and definitely helps for a better session it's a win win so why the hell not.

Also let's not assume a lady from China coming here and earning what she perceives as a good living is trafficked because I've spoken to quite a few and they willingly come here knowing the pay and hoping to make $$$$ to take back home, it is their choice.

Charlotte, I think you're a beautiful well intentioned young woman but let's not call for the banning of a member for speaking his mind. It is better to know what a member thinks, especially if he were to book a lady because it allows the provider to assess if she would like to actually service the person. It is obvious most if not all of the clients here disagree with the OP's opinion which in my view bodes well for the ladies but he is entitled to his opinion just like a provider is entitled and should always be to refuse service if a client refuses to shower.

About this Discussion

34 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom