Made with Love

Some Game Of Thrones Fun

Who is she?.

e5vz4RQ.jpg


gqoSDn7.jpg
 
You'll think by now they the director would have covered all the angles.

Bran Stark might be able to warg through time, but does Littlefinger have that power too?
Because the sly Petyr Baelish was spotted in a recent episode of Game Of Thrones wearing a pretty modern watch – and not of the Night’s variety.
A few Game Of Thrones fans have been sharing an image of Petyr wearing a time-piece in episode four of season six, marking Littlefinger’s first appearance so far this season.

https://metro.co.uk/2016/05/31/was-...h-in-episode-four-of-game-of-thrones-5914506/
 
Shit is about to get more fuckeen real than ever.

The Hound alive, Arya getting ganked, The Riverrun shit show featuring Jamie and Brienne..

This is gonna be good. Real fuckeen good.
 
I missed the wave of interest for this weeks episode (Family functions) but I'm gonna come on here and bitch anyway.

This week episode was...I liked it the first time around. During the rewatch though It clicked that there are some serious issues. Especially since it doesn't meet the standards set by the last two seasons episode 8.

The fact that they do two cut away and offscreen deaths in a row leaves such a bad taste in our mouths. Well at least mine but I doubt I'm alone.

Jaquen and the faceless men better tie into the story at some point and it better be good because right now it feels like a huge waste of time and pure filler.

With Jaime, I like that he's kinda playing the role that his father would have. It looks good on him. But I really hope this is just an arc in his progression And that this isn't the Jaime were gonna be left with for the rest of the series.

The Blackfish. What do I say? Looks like the blackfish will continue to just be part of the duo I liked back in S3. With the tough old uncle and the bone head nephew that he knocks on the back of the head. I liked those scenes. I liked Blackfish. But all he got was a few cool lines and a lame offscreen death. Kinda wish they didn't even bring him back. But I suspect the bonehead nephew will play a bigger part and bringing him back also meant bringing blackfish back.

Overall.
I probably have to say this could be the worse episode in the season simply because it's the only one that has left a bad taste in my mouth. And it leaves us with so many frustrations and confusions over Aryas storyline, blackfishes storyline, Jaimes storyline, and Tommens storyline I mean my god kid! How stupid did he turn out to be?! Oh which reminds me, looks like pycell is back in a position of power. Last we saw him I was looking forward to his death via zombie mountain and now he's co running the kingdom with the high sparrow :unknw:


Oh and last thought,
They really screwed up with Arya getting stabbed. Such a terrible idea. Now she looks dumb and so do the writers. Both King Robert and Danny's Dothraki husband (name escapes me) die from infections.

One with just a scratch. And Arya gets cut, stabbed twice and then all twisted all up in there and shit. Like it was bad and then 24 hours later she's sprinting and jumping through windows like Jason Bourne? No dude noooooo fuck David and Db you're slipping already.
 
Why have they cut back on the nudity so much this season? I know many were complaining about there being too much and pointless nudity but now it seems they snapped back way too far. What? We've seen two pair of boobs and one up close wart cock for the entire season?
 
DonCorleo said:
Why have they cut back on the nudity so much this season? I know many were complaining about there being too much and pointless nudity but now it seems they snapped back way too far. What? We've seen two pair of boobs and one up close wart cock for the entire season?

I'm just glad we got a chance to see Emi Clarke's body one more time this season. Missed them from 1st season when it seemed we were seeing them every other episode. She had announced a few years ago, that she was no longer going to do any more nude scenes, but she changed her mind to do the burning Khals scene.
 
Yeah, I've been hearing that rumour for some time now, that there's only 2 more seasons left. Makes sense since GRRM has only one book left to go (even if he's taking his sweet time bringing it out). Probably there's only two more seasons left of material from that one book.
 
“Game of Thrones” conquered the Emmy kingdom Sunday, honoured as top drama for the second consecutive year and becoming the most honoured prime-time TV series ever on a night of surprises and sharp political jabs.

“Veep” repeated as best comedy series and its star, Julia-Louis Dreyfus, won a record-breaking sixth Emmy as best comedy actress. Jeffrey Tambor's trophy as top comedy actor for “Transparent” also was his second.

But the top drama acting trophies were far from predictable: Rami Malek of “Mr. Robot” and Toronto actress Tatiana Maslany of “Orphan Black” were the winners, both overcoming heavyweight competition.

https://www.thestar.com/entertainme...ont-and-centre-at-this-years-emmy-awards.html
 
Back
Top Bottom