Made with Love

Stupidest decision you made when horny?.

Went to a bar, took a guy from there and he turned out to be my neighbor later. I was going long road since then not to bump into him.
 
Prim0;n1464538 said:
Wasted money in a strip club.
Wasted money on a woman who was a great flirt but never delivered.

What he said.
 
Went to online resource where you can masturbate in front of many people and didn't notice that part of my face was seen
 
JennyT;n1464546 said:
Went to online resource where you can masturbate in front of many people and didn't notice that part of my face was seen

Sice it is already in the net. Show us your face :blush2:
 
Prim0;n1464975 said:
Sex without a condom with a girl I'd just met. Ended up with the clap. May have a bastard child out there as we had no way to get in touch after that night. Too much booze, too much weed and way too horny.

I did one in Cuba, Warts finally went away after 7 years, been 15 years careful since then,
 
I've never been to s strip joint. Do you only watch there? All you can get is a private dance with lottery of finishing or not?
Or they go further?
 
JennyT;n1465453 said:
I've never been to s strip joint. Do you only watch there? All you can get is a private dance with lottery of finishing or not?
Or they go further?

That is a very difficult question to answer
it depends on the club you and the lady!
yes you will walk out of a lot of them with blue balls but some you will not.

DILLIGAF
 
Back
Top Bottom