- Joined
- Mar 5, 2012
- Messages
- 2,363
[h=2][/h]
SUNDAY AT MINX CLOSED
Sneak Peak for MONDAY
New Demi Starting with Minx Monday
She is Hot, Her body is Perfect, absolutely Gorgeous
All you favorite abbreviations performed with a smile.
Smart-Sexy
Im sure there is more words but you guys get my POINT!!!!
[
...............
Sexy Elle VIP In Markham MONDAY 11am-5pm
[
Schedule is Still a work in Progress....
...........
www.minx-companions.com
416-704-3583
MINX TWITTER
[SIZE=4][email protected][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=5][URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/#!blank/c1rcn"][COLOR=#ff0000]MINX SCHEDULE[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/#%21blank/c1rcn"]
[/URL]
[URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/"][IMG]https://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah286/greek1969/terb%20logo%20new_zpsjyyfdzp0.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/INDENT]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3E3E3E][FONT=Ubuntu][INDENT][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=#696969][FONT=Arial](416) 704-3583[/COLOR][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0066]
[/COLOR][I][URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/"][COLOR=#ff0066]www.Minx-Companions.com[/COLOR][/URL][/I][/SIZE][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Arial]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3399][FONT=Arial][I]"The Sauciest Tail in Town"[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/INDENT][/COLOR]

SUNDAY AT MINX CLOSED
Sneak Peak for MONDAY
New Demi Starting with Minx Monday
She is Hot, Her body is Perfect, absolutely Gorgeous
All you favorite abbreviations performed with a smile.
Smart-Sexy
Im sure there is more words but you guys get my POINT!!!!
...............
Sexy Elle VIP In Markham MONDAY 11am-5pm
Schedule is Still a work in Progress....
...........
www.minx-companions.com
416-704-3583
MINX TWITTER
[SIZE=4][email protected][/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=5][URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/#!blank/c1rcn"][COLOR=#ff0000]MINX SCHEDULE[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE][URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/#%21blank/c1rcn"]
[/URL]
[URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/"][IMG]https://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah286/greek1969/terb%20logo%20new_zpsjyyfdzp0.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/INDENT]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#3E3E3E][FONT=Ubuntu][INDENT][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=#696969][FONT=Arial](416) 704-3583[/COLOR][SIZE=3][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0066]
[/COLOR][I][URL="https://www.minx-companions.com/"][COLOR=#ff0066]www.Minx-Companions.com[/COLOR][/URL][/I][/SIZE][COLOR=#800080][FONT=Arial]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3399][FONT=Arial][I]"The Sauciest Tail in Town"[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/INDENT][/COLOR]