Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY (SUNDAY)
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPER SEXY LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!
--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! LAST DAY JULY 24 !!!
INNOCENT
!!! SWEET, ACCOMMODATING & AROUSING !!!
-- ... Get to see this beautiful sweetie before she leaves the business!!!...Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--12pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROVOCATIVE
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --4pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUPER SEXY LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!
--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! LAST DAY JULY 24 !!!
INNOCENT
!!! SWEET, ACCOMMODATING & AROUSING !!!
-- ... Get to see this beautiful sweetie before she leaves the business!!!...Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--12pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROVOCATIVE
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --4pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137