Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY(SUNDAY):
CORA + MARISSA + PARISSA + REANNE + SAVANNA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!
-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! --CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!
-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--6pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER CUTE, EROTIC & SPICY !!!
-- This middle-eastern beauty is slim and bronzed, with legs that go on for miles. She's fun, easy going and always up for a new adventure! --2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!
-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!
-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --11am-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I cannot hear or even see,
But sense light and sounds there may be,
Sometimes I end up on a hook,
I can be combined with a book.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I am a king but also a common device of measure. What am I?
ANSWER:A ruler