Made with Love

Sunday @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall)...... Irena + Kailey + Romina

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


rain08.png
7*
TODAY(SUNDAY):
IRENA + KAILEY + ROMINA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!


-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --2pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12pm-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case from which I am never released. Yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I’m a medication with three parts. The first part is the surname of someone who has been a Mary and a Maria. The second part is a vital organ and the last is plentiful in the ocean.

What am I?

ANSWER:Andrews Liver Salts, an antacid. Julie Andrews played the role of Mary Poppins in the movie of the same name,
and Maria in the Sound of Music. It’s tough to live without a liver and a taste of the ocean always includes a touch of salt.



​


 
Back
Top Bottom