Made with Love

Sunday @ SELECT(Incall & Outcall) ... The Sweet, Lovable & Sensual CORA

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318

ChristmasLights.png

7*


TODAY:
CORA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!


-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! -- CALL-- 2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137


RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
First I am one, then I seem none,
In death I birth new life.
What’s raised exceeds me,
For on bent knee,
I add to a world that’s rife.

What am I?



ANSWER TOMORROW


Yesterdays Riddle:
I am one of very few, perhaps the only one, to look like what I represent. What am I?


ANSWER:The word ‘bed’, which looks like an actual bed

​


 
Back
Top Bottom