Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
9*
TODAY:
CORA + MARILYN DIVINE(NEW)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!
-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! --CALL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW TO SELECT !!!
!!! AMAZINGLY SWEET, SULTRY & SPICY!!!
--The Mysterious Diva Type!!!... Very Easy to talk to with a little bit of an edge to her, Miss. Divine is a spiritual goddess who will blow your mind!..Her mysterious ways will lure you into a captivating spill, wanting to connect with her over and over again!!.. --1pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am eight letters long and am kept a secret from everyone. Letters two through four spell an animal, letters four to the end make a weapon, letters one, two and eight make what you use in an exam and my third and fourth letters are the same.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I work hard most every day,
Not much time to dance and play,
If I could reach what I desire,
All like me would now retire.
What am I?
ANSWER:A doctor