Made with Love

SUNDAY @ SELECT...(( NEW-SITE-HAS-LAUNCHED ))...(Incall & Outcall, Since 1995)

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318


sun_snow.png
-7*
TODAY (SUNDAY)
CAMILA + LAYLA + ROMINA



!!! NEW !!!
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LADY
!!! MATURE, PLEASING, SEXY & SUGGESTIVE !!!


--Layla is that sexy mature lady you have either seen at your bank or behind the desk of a very important board meeting!
She's rambling on about some important issues, however, in your mind it's you and her alone in the back room with her thin legs
wrapped tight around your waste, her soft wet tongue slipping in and out of your mouth while her hot steamy passionate body awaits to be taken... Let us know if you are interested in 2 hours with Layla and she'll bring along a fine bottle of WINE to lighten to mood!!!!!! --1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PROVOCATIVE
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --4pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am in the sky but also in the ground. When you study me, no matter how long, I will always end with an f. I may be in your yard but not in your house. What am I?


ANSWER TOMORROW

Yesterdays Riddle:
I spit like bacon, am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone but lack good legs,
I peel like an onion but still remain whole,
I’m long like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole

What am I?

ANSWER:A snake.


​


 
Back
Top Bottom