Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
13*
IRENA + NATASHA + REANNE
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --2pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! CUTE, TEMPTING & GRACEFUL !!!
-- Natasha is the cutest girl you will ever meet. With a smile that is full of mischief matched by intriguing blue eyes, this girl is a striking beauty...This girl is the REAL DEAL with so much to offer!! --1pm-4pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!
-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
================================================== ===============
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
Whoever makes me can hear me, but to all others I’m silent. What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I am an animal of few letters,
Remove the second and you can’t see,
Change it to “l” and I’m a punishment,
Yet backwards I’m a game.
What am I?
ANSWER:Frog