Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
!!! NEXT WEEK !!!
!!! VALENCIA AIRPORT - MONDAY !!!
!!! EMMY - MARKHAM (TBA) !!!
================================================== =============
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- This tall young, beautiful blonde has an incredible body with legs that never end!..!!! Risky to the limit and lustful to the max., bring with you an open mind and expectations of a wonderful time!!! --11am-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, SUPER STEAMY & SUPER KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --8pm-2am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
A seven letter word that has T as the second letter, A as the fourth letter and S as the sixth letter. Girls love it, boys use it, parents hate it and it scares animals. Hint: It’s a German word.
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I can help you have some fun,
Sometimes I get stronger from the sun,
If you never give me a break,
You will find I never wake,
I am optimistic on one side,
I can be short, fat, tall or wide,
Rectangle and cylinder are two of my shapes,
And I can even help you make video tapes,
Sometimes you must wait for me to get ready,
Just hold on for a few hours and be steady,
I can help you get around the mall,
Or help you make a telephone call.
What am I?
ANSWER:A battery
Last edited by SELECT COMPANY; 11-28-2015 at 09:37 PM.