Made with Love

Sunday @ SELECT(Since 1995-Incall & Outcall)Kailey + Valencia

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318



24*C
KAILEY + VALENCIA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- ...This Dutch/Canadian grl is absolutely remarkable. From the first moment in meeting this wonderful "breath of fresh air", we knew she was a perfect fit for us!
... Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to make it even stronger while here so book her early and book her often!! -- 12m-9pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!


-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --1Pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137




RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
Nearly a victory,
Quickly I pass,
A request of the chair,
I’m silver, not brass.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Answer:A bird.

​


 
Back
Top Bottom