Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
ROMINA + TAYLOR
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW TO SELECT !!!
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- This tall young, beautiful blonde has an incredible body with legs that never end!..!!! Risky to the limit and lustful to the max., bring with you an open mind and expectations of a wonderful time!!! --2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I make memories that last a lifetime,
Without me you’ll be miserable,
If you miss me you can gourge and it’s okay.
Some say I am naturally split in two.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Answer: Normal - I wouldn't be very happy if I had all my fingers (10) on one hand.
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW TO SELECT !!!
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- This tall young, beautiful blonde has an incredible body with legs that never end!..!!! Risky to the limit and lustful to the max., bring with you an open mind and expectations of a wonderful time!!! --2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I make memories that last a lifetime,
Without me you’ll be miserable,
If you miss me you can gourge and it’s okay.
Some say I am naturally split in two.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Answer: Normal - I wouldn't be very happy if I had all my fingers (10) on one hand.