Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
-12*
TODAY (SUNDAY)
ALICE(NEW) + CELINE + MEGAN(NEW) + ROMINA
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --12pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW TO THE BUSINESS!!!
!!! HOT, PASSIONATE & CONFIDENT!!!
--BRAND NEW TO THE BUSINESS , Alice is very charming, passionate and extremely confident!. This outgoing bundle of joy is soooo easy to talk to and tremendously comfortable to be around... Considering she is "DROP DEAD GORGEOUS" with killer curves and ONLY 19!!. --11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!--3pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! NEW !!!
!!! SWEET, INNOCENT & AROUSING !!!
-- Megan is of Japanese decent and NEW to Toronto. Speaking perfect English, she considers herself to be sweet, sophisticated and sexy... and we agree!! We would also add cute, pleasant, dreamy and absolutely adorable!!
--12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I am something many people don’t enjoy having as a friend, including you. But I am called upon anytime someone is injured. I have 5 letters and when my last letter is put before my first letter, I become a country.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
What starts with “e”, ends with “e” and has one letter in it?
ANSWER:Envelope
[/COLOR]