Made with Love

SUPER Saturday @ SELECT(Since 1995)...Hadley + Romina + Valencia

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318





cloud-computing-forecast.jpg
28* C


HADLEY + ROMINA + VALENCIA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SENSUAL & ADVENTUROUS ; EXOTIC & EROTIC !!!


--Hadley, is one sweet, playful girl who is as sensual as they come and crazzzzy adventurous.... Don’t be mistaken by her innocent demeanor – this angelic cuddly kitten is actually a naughty little bundle of trouble! --1pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!


-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it carressed and pampered by those who can handle her! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!


-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --1Pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137




RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I’m something you might eat, but I also kill.
I can cause blindness and burns.
Because of me, people lose limbs.
I’ve even been known to crash cars.

And yet I’m considered beautiful
Small children play with me and parents don’t mind.
Some people even live inside of me.

What am I?

ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Answer: Pity.

​


 
Back
Top Bottom