Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
CHLOE + CORA + MARISSA + RACHEL(NEW) + REANNE + ROMINA + VALENCIA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
================================================== =============
!!! NEW TO SELECT !!!
!!! EASY-GOING, AMAZINGLY SWEET & SPICY!!! !!!
RACHEL
-- This girl is an "East Coaster", which should speak volumes... Naughty and nice, easy to talk to and down to earth. Along with her gorgeous breasts, sparkling green eyes and delectable petite soft curvy body!!--12pm-8pm
================================================== ===========
PLUSSSSSSSSS......
!!! TREASURED, IRRESISTIBLE & RACY !!!
CHLOE
-- A super hot sensation with seductive features, an incredable personality and services to thrill ...Chloe, and her tremendous reputation, is extremely excited to show everyone how remarkably sensual and charismatic she really is!!! -- 8pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! RADIANT, ENTICING & SUPER EXOTIC !!!
-- An absolute wonderful addition to Select!... This adorable, good-natured girlfriend is sunny, captivating and wears the warmest smile ever... Cora is ready to TEASE you from the start and PLEASE you till no end!!! -- CALL-- 2pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!
-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--8pm-1am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! YOUNG, SEDUCTIVE & STIMULATING !!!
-- With open arms and utmost confidence, we proudly and humbly welcome this beautiful lovebird to Select...Reanne is an adorable, young, busty, blue eyed blonde with a fantastic attitude and an open mind!!...Lovable, sensual and all the other delights to make this experience a most wonderful one!!--12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, SUPER STEAMY & SUPER KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --8pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! PLEASURABLE, PASSIONATE & SENSUOUS !!!
-- Latin by decent, this temptress is petite, young and tremendously toned with rich black tresses framing an exotic face... If desired, Valencia's wild & adventurous side can dominate her shy subdued demeanor when triggered! --12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
I see much but change little,
I am firm, irresolute,
Powerful but gentle,
I can rip apart mountains,
Yet be moved by gentle stirrings,
I am valued and wasted,
I am life itself,
And I give life to others.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I am like a witch’s brew, I make people do what they don’t want to, At the sound of my voice, you have no choice, but to do what’s requested of you.
What am I?
ANSWER:The magic word – please.