Made with Love

The longest time that you have gone without seeing a SP?

The longest time that you have gone without seeing a SP?


  • Total voters
    31
SillyGirl said:
Eight years of unadventurous sex?? Snooze, you've got more patience than I do.

When my divorce happened the first thing I did was swear off sex for a year. I had a lot going on, didn't want my judgment clouded by Heat. I made it 11 months, then had Bad Sex, and it's been 4 more months since then.

Feel sorry for me, I haven't even started making up for it yet. :lol:

That's just not right, dammit!
Host a gangb... er... a party one evening in a luxury hotel, invite some nice guys from here and we'll sort this out for you.
 
Cycleguy007 said:
That's a conversation??!!

Dude was obviously a sunday school teacher :roll: (but not a Catholic one! LOL :lol:)

lmao! Well, that was only the punchline of the conversation. haha @ not a Catholic Sunday school teacher, funny stuff.

SG...Not sure what to say! Doc Johnson has a great line of toys that got me through...and when things pick up in that department, they are still a lot of fun. ;)
 
Auggie said:
That's just not right, dammit!
Host a gangb... er... a party one evening in a luxury hotel, invite some nice guys from here and we'll sort this out for you.


Awwww, you guys are too good to me...thanks for saying that, you gave me the opportunity to say this...one of the first things I figured out hanging around escort review boards was to not fuck guys I meet on escort review boards. This is an online Funplace for me, I don't want drama.

I'm like your Hot Cousin...fun to hang with, not Doable. :lol:

Randy, LOL, yea I have amassed quite the collection. Need batteries....
 
SillyGirl said:
Randy, LOL, yea I have amassed quite the collection. Need batteries....

It is best to invest in some rechargeable ones! lmao Especially if you are anything like me.

You know, though, my favorite toy is a glass pyrex dong/butt plug, needing no batteries whatsoever...and it will never, ever wear out. And it can be sterilized. And heated or cooled depending on what sensation you're looking for. It's got nice weight on it, too, which heightens the pleasure. Did I mention it's my fave? No batteries, hurray!
 
randygirl said:
It is best to invest in some rechargeable ones! lmao Especially if you are anything like me.

You know, though, my favorite toy is a glass pyrex dong/butt plug, needing no batteries whatsoever...and it will never, ever wear out. And it can be sterilized. And heated or cooled depending on what sensation you're looking for. It's got nice weight on it, too, which heightens the pleasure. Did I mention it's my fave? No batteries, hurray!


There is a lot to be said for simplicity...even fingers and a very-vivid imagination can go a long way.

The funnest toy I ever had was a wireless remote-control bullet...still laugh years later thinking about wearing it to the inlaws. Gave my ex the remote, and it was the best family party ever. :lol:
 
SillyGirl said:
Awwww, you guys are too good to me...thanks for saying that, you gave me the opportunity to say this...one of the first things I figured out hanging around escort review boards was to not fuck guys I meet on escort review boards. This is an online Funplace for me, I don't want drama.
How about wives of guys you meet on escort review boards?

You can still use your BOB's (battery operated boyfriends)... :mrgreen: It just opens up some additional opportunities is all... And you can invite Mrs. Ang and Randygirl and make a girls night of it. :eek: (Just remember to have lotsa batteries and take lost of pics so we can give Dean's new pic add-on a good workout! Hee hee)

Just sayin...
 
Cycleguy007 said:
How about wives of guys you meet on escort review boards?

You can still use your BOB's (battery operated boyfriends)... :mrgreen: It just opens up some additional opportunities is all... And you can invite Mrs. Ang and Randygirl and make a girls night of it. :eek: (Just remember to have lotsa batteries and take lost of pics so we can give Dean's new pic add-on a good workout! Hee hee)

Just sayin...


silly....there are no pics at girls night. :mrgreen:
 
the thing about hot cousins: depends on where you live *eg*. In alabama? Hell, that's not frowned upon, it's ENCOURAGED lol......

As someone stated, if I'm involved with someone I don't play and since moving out of the big smoke, I've hit a dry spell. Going back to Toronto next week for a project, might try and squeeze a visit into my favourite incall. Hope they don't mind seeing me all dusty and sweaty..........

WHich reminds me of a funny story: so my ATF was coming over one weekday evening. So during the day I was drywalling (mudding and taping) a customer's house. So I stopped at the body shop on the way home, all covered in white dust, stinky, and you should have seen the LOOK on the customer's faces lol. Even the clerk was a little surprised when I walked in and said "I want some tsatsuma bubble bath and (forget the name) body wash..." Anyhow, I get home, shower like a mad man because drywall dust gets EVERYWHERE.

SO the ATF comes over, we proceed to the bedroom and get naked. As we're making out I get up to do something and she says to me: Now I know you showered before I came over, but I think you missed a spot: and yanked a chunk of dried wall compound stuck to some hairs on the back of my leg. YEOUCH but it was FUNNY....
 
SillyGirl said:
There is a lot to be said for simplicity...even fingers and a very-vivid imagination can go a long way.

The funnest toy I ever had was a wireless remote-control bullet...still laugh years later thinking about wearing it to the inlaws. Gave my ex the remote, and it was the best family party ever. :lol:

this reminds me of the scene with Gerrard Butler and Katherine Heigl.....she lost the remote and a kid at the next table found it and started playing with it.....was pretty funny....
 
Back
Top Bottom