Made with Love

The new "Don't you hate it thread"

B

Boing

enhanced-8853-1460320721-1.png

C

cristycurves

When at the gym and you're waiting to use the equipment and the person ahead is texting, talking or doing something other than using the equipment:aggressive:...... hate that!

C

cristycurves

When the slow driver drives in the passing lane and stays beside the car in the slow lane so you can't pass in either:shout:

my other huge pet peeve is the lazy f!!ks that don't pick up after their dogs, even worse those who do, then throw the poop filled bag on the ground:shout:

Beached

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2015
Messages 1,424
When the slow driver drives in the passing lane and stays beside the car in the slow lane so you can't pass in either:shout:

my other huge pet peeve is the lazy f!!ks that don't pick up after their dogs, even worse those who do, then throw the poop filled bag on the ground:shout:

Yes, all the little baggies on the ground and hanging off fences waiting for the poop fairy.

U

User-E

My roommate bags her dog's poop from the back yard, then leaves the bags on the ground right outside my bedroom window. :shout:

Just one of the many things I hate about my lazy, irresponsible, asshole roommates ... {Thumbsdown/}

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
My roommate bags her dog's poop from the back yard, then leaves the bags on the ground right outside my bedroom window. :shout:

Just one of the many things I hate about my lazy, irresponsible, asshole roommates ... {Thumbsdown/}

Place bags of dogie doo-doo on top of her car muffler................should do the trick.

C

cristycurves

What an idiot, lazy and irresponsible for sure and gives other dog owners a bad name:( kick her in the ass for me:)

Top Bottom