B BEER Reviewer Joined May 21, 2010 Messages 4,431 May 1, 2014 #23 Tranny why are you up this late?. You've been smoking or drinking?.
T Transient Well-known member Joined Oct 25, 2011 Messages 10,801 May 1, 2014 #24 Neither...I'm just this way.
papasmerf Senior Member Joined Aug 9, 2010 Messages 33,614 Dec 19, 2015 #29 A-Legend said: Click to expand... Got through 40 seconds and discovered it is boring to watch.
oldguyzer Reviewer Joined Jun 19, 2011 Messages 15,067 Dec 19, 2015 #30 papasmerf said: Got through 40 seconds and discovered it is boring to watch. Click to expand... That was 39 more than I managed....
papasmerf said: Got through 40 seconds and discovered it is boring to watch. Click to expand... That was 39 more than I managed....
P Prick Guest Dec 21, 2015 #31 [h=1]Left Shark! Pizza rat! The 15 top memes of 2015[/h] https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/21/living/year-in-memes-2015-feat/index.html
[h=1]Left Shark! Pizza rat! The 15 top memes of 2015[/h] https://www.cnn.com/2015/12/21/living/year-in-memes-2015-feat/index.html