Made with Love

The surfer not considered hot enough for sponsorship - BBC News

G

Guido

Prim0 said:
There have been plenty of athletes who didn't get sponsorships because of their looks, attitude or whatever. There's nothing that says that a company has to choose who they sponsor based on skill alone. Is it unfair that untalented athletes don't get to win championships? Is it wrong that only the beautiful get roles in movies and tv shows? The two front runners for the Presidency of the US are ugly on the outside and inside and yet look at where they are. Neither one has accomplished shit either.

So what this video says to me....life isn't fair. Well no shit!

It's life, it is what it is. We all can't be blessed with great looks and a silver spoon.

Falconero

Reviewer
Joined Jun 23, 2012
Messages 345
The power of make up.

tumblr_o3bgl4fKwW1udy7rmo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o3bgl4fKwW1udy7rmo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o3bgl4fKwW1udy7rmo3_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o3bgl4fKwW1udy7rmo6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o3bgl4fKwW1udy7rmo7_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o3bgl4fKwW1udy7rmo4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_o3bgl4fKwW1udy7rmo5_r1_500.gif

C

cristycurves

I love her attitude and I'm happy the hurdles she faced didn't cause her to give up or make her hateful or resentful. But it is a sad testament to how superficial this world is, it's even evident in this thread:( Why so many put so much relevancy on outward appearances I'll never understand

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
cristycurves said:
I love her attitude and I'm happy the hurdles she faced didn't cause her to give up or make her hateful or resentful. But it is a sad testament to how superficial this world is, it's even evident in this thread:( Why so many put so much relevancy on outward appearances I'll never understand

You should try being a man and walking into a bar approaching a lovely lady. I tell you the look of scorn some get but the cute good looking young guy approaches it is all smiles and giggles.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Madman said:
You should try being a man and walking into a bar approaching a lovely lady. I tell you the look of scorn some get but the cute good looking young guy approaches it is all smiles and giggles.
Us liilte old guys are viewed as cute and harmless.

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
papasmerf said:
Us liilte old guys are viewed as cute and harmless.

True but do you get laid is the question...You might get a little pinch on the cheek and sent on your merry way but I want a little stroke of Crusty, I want to be sexually harassed by the ladies.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Madman said:
True but do you get laid is the question...You might get a little pinch on the cheek and sent on your merry way but I want a little stroke of Crusty, I want to be sexually harassed by the ladies.

How does it feel to want?

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
papasmerf said:
How does it feel to want?

I also want a cup of COLD FARKING BLACK COFFEE and how far has that gotten me over all these farking years!

I BET if I was a STUD, a George Clooney look a like you would have served me a COLD FARKING BLACK CUP OF COFFEE!!!

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
Madman said:
I also want a cup of COLD FARKING BLACK COFFEE and how far has that gotten me over all these farking years!

I BET if I was a STUD, a George Clooney look a like you would have served me a COLD FARKING BLACK CUP OF COFFEE!!!

George has a coffee maker in his apartment.

But he does come down for breakfast.

C

cristycurves

Madman said:

we all get rejected, when you fall just get back up again, and those that shoo you away because they think you not "physically" pleasing enough are doing you a favor:)

C

cristycurves

Prim0 said:
Part of our being superficial is that we have evolved unconscious methods to detect health and reproductive success potential in others. It goes hand in hand with how women just want one man to be their partner and help raise the offspring and the male wants to impregnate as many females as possible.

See, it's not our fault.

:)Hmmmmmm, who said women want just one man:), lol.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I thought the lady surfer was fine in appearence. No person looks perfect when they are practicing a sport or in their uniform.

Anyways, I find girls that have an 'awareness of life and peoples' personalities' very sexy.

An intelligent woman is much more appealing than a dumb and attractive one.

Top Bottom