Allegra Escorts
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 354
Hey guys, sorry about the lack of posting lately! We've just concluded the Bonus Offer for joining our , and we're continuing to add more and more talent every week. Here are our three most recent additions!
"Autums possesses that sexy dream body, for lovers of tall, athletically curvy, Ebony women. As a passionate Brazilian/ Caribbean woman she would love to enjoy a very a hot adventure with you. Ms. DeSilva is known to enjoy romantic moments with a lot of sensuality and affection. She also provides a mind blowing, freaky, intense star-quality experience. Open mined, positive thinking lady who wants to share her tenderness, hottest dreams and wishes. Her cool, friendly down to earth vibe, is sure to make you feel at ease."
"My name's Phedre, you're welcome to ask me how to pronounce it... I love fantasy. Life is magical to me and I'd love to share some of it with you. I'm an Artist in all aspects of my life. I like to spark those hidden desires in your heart. I'm armed with a mischievous smile and a fire, set deep, in my dark eyes. I'm most at home dancing or surrounded either by books or trees. I'm always up for adventures, I'd love to go on one with you. I can be many things, so whisper your desires in my ear, and let us begin..."
"Hi, I'm Willow, and I would love to get to know you better. I am an intelligent and well-spoken girl next door, with a unique look. I adore meeting new people and learning from them, and this is the aspect I enjoy most about my work. I am currently studying political science, so I am always open to intellectually stimulating conversation. I provide a girlfriend experience, and my goal is always to help others and brighten their days whenever possible."
Here's our schedule for the rest of the week:
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!
"Autums possesses that sexy dream body, for lovers of tall, athletically curvy, Ebony women. As a passionate Brazilian/ Caribbean woman she would love to enjoy a very a hot adventure with you. Ms. DeSilva is known to enjoy romantic moments with a lot of sensuality and affection. She also provides a mind blowing, freaky, intense star-quality experience. Open mined, positive thinking lady who wants to share her tenderness, hottest dreams and wishes. Her cool, friendly down to earth vibe, is sure to make you feel at ease."
"My name's Phedre, you're welcome to ask me how to pronounce it... I love fantasy. Life is magical to me and I'd love to share some of it with you. I'm an Artist in all aspects of my life. I like to spark those hidden desires in your heart. I'm armed with a mischievous smile and a fire, set deep, in my dark eyes. I'm most at home dancing or surrounded either by books or trees. I'm always up for adventures, I'd love to go on one with you. I can be many things, so whisper your desires in my ear, and let us begin..."
"Hi, I'm Willow, and I would love to get to know you better. I am an intelligent and well-spoken girl next door, with a unique look. I adore meeting new people and learning from them, and this is the aspect I enjoy most about my work. I am currently studying political science, so I am always open to intellectually stimulating conversation. I provide a girlfriend experience, and my goal is always to help others and brighten their days whenever possible."
Here's our schedule for the rest of the week:
As always, please contact us at 416-655-7401 (phone & text) to spend time with one of our wonderful SPs!