Made with Love

THURS.@ SELECT...(SWEET But Crazzy OPEN-Minded New Girl-Lorra)+ ASHLEY Feature PROMO

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY(THURSDAY) DOWNTOWN
!!! INCALLS-BAY & GERRARD !!!


!!! WELCOME TO SELECT PROMO !!!
1 HOUR..... $220
!!! SUPER OPEN-MINDED ... NEW TO SELECT!!!
!!! CUTE & INNOCENT LOOKING BUT CRAZY SEXY & OPEN-MINDED PSE !!!
LORRA

-- Hi, My name is Lorra and I am so excited to start my new venture with Select. Even though I look sweet and innocent, I am a WILD and EXTREMELY OPEN MINDED girl who considers herself to be the ULTIMATE PSE !!! --12pm-8pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! INCALL FEATURE OF THE DAY !!!
1 HOUR..... $200
!!! EXOTIC, AMAZINGLY SWEET, SULTRY & SPICY!!!
ASHLEY

-- ASHLEY is the exotic Girl-NeXXXt-Door BOMBSHELL we have all been waiting for!!...This outrageously adorable babe has the most incredibly tanned and toned body ever and patiently awaits to be caressed and pampered by those who appreciate her. Brains, beauty and zest for life makes any moment spent with this down to earth, funny, and outgoing goddess extremely comfortable and exciting !!-- 1pm-10pm[COLOR]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! GORGEOUS, DREAMY GIRL-NEXT-DOOR...VERY CUTE, SWEET, PETITE & INNOCENT !!!
ALONDRA

--HI Everyone!... My name is Alondra and I am BRAND NEW to this industry. Please accept these amateur pics of me until I complete my photo shoot next week. I am the sweet Girl Next Door type, I speak with a strong Latin Accent and I am soooo excited to meet you for a fun, intimate, sexy filled rendezvous that will leave you thinking about me for weeks!!!--12pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! PLEASURABLE & SULTRY... PASSIONATE, OPEN-MINDED & ACCOMMODATING!!!
ANGEL

--Very pretty, open minded and outgoing... Her LOVE for sensual adventures and exploring new sexual height is just the beginning with this sweet,soft natured sweetheart!...Angel is well experienced and ready to show just how much!!--11am-4pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! VOLUPTUOUS & NATURALLY PRETTY... PLAYFUL & DREAMY!!!
CASEY

-- This Voluptuous Foxy Vixen has extremely HOT & seductive features and is a true pleaser to the end!.. Casey is very pretty with naturally curly blonde hair, a tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality. !!! -- 11am-8pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! AROUSING & ALLURING...CULTIVATED, ENCHANTING & PERFECTED !!!
JENNA

-- . Jenna is well versed in all things sensual. With experience comes knowledge, passion and confidence. She is a true GFE experience in every way.... Slow and sensual, never rushed, Jenna is the perfect Companion for the younger Gentlemen who has always fantasized about being with an older woman or for the mature Gent, more of a worldly, classy experience. Blessed with an all natural body, long dark hair and piercing green eyes, she looks great in a pair of jeans, a designer dress or nothing at all !!!... Your time will be well spent with Jenna.!! --5pm-12am
What a few of our loyal clients have to say about JENNA ...
"Thanks again for another wonderful night. Jenna was beyond expectations and really knows what she is doing. She made me feel like a Superstar from the moment she arrived and a Porn-star by the time she left! lol"

Phillip
-----------
"I have always dreamt of being with an older, more experienced, lady and just want to thank you for making my dream come true. A Cougar at her finest, Jenna pranced on me and fulfilled my fantasy more than I had anticipated. Sweet, patient, passionate and very very sexy experience. Thanks again."

Tony
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! SWEET, PETITE, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC...PASSIONATE & WILD !!!
JESSICA

--I'm Jessica, outgoing fun and personable. I speak Romanian , Italian & a little English and I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet, petite and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! --12pm-10pm[COLOR]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! EXOTIC & INNOCENT, OPEN-MINDED, PASSIONATE & SEDUCTIVE !!!
SLOANE

-- Sloane is a wonderful, sexy, hot sensational ball of Energy & BEAUTY. Whether you're looking for some intimate downtime or a kinky rendezvous, she's the perfect fit. Silky white skin, sweet innocent smile, hypnotising eyes, and a body to lust over for years... Sloane is an absolutely FANTASTIC girl who Sees The Good In Everyone!!! --1pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE 416-929-0229 [SIZE][COLOR]
TEXT 416-587-1137 [SIZE][COLOR]



​



 
Back
Top Bottom