Made with Love

THURSDAY @ SELECT... ((Kadin + Kailey - Summer PROMO )) + Marissa + Camilla + Savanna

Select Company

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
1,318
TODAY (THURSDAY)

==================================================
KADIN - SUMMER PROMO
1 HOUR - $210
1/2 HOUR - $130
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!


--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-7pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAILEY - SUMMER PROMO
1 HOUR - $210
1/2 HOUR - $130
SWEET
!!! RISKY, VENTUROUS & DELECTABLE!!!


-- Kailey has a solid reputation and is eager to please...This Dutch/Canadian girl is absolutely remarkable. Her long gorgeous legs and dreamy green eyes will catch your attention immediately and her stunning looks will make your hands sweat, until you really see how sweet, playful and down to earth she really is!! -- 3pm-11pm--
==================================================

PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA

-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 5pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEXY LIBRARIAN
!!! TANTALIZING, DELIGHTFUL & PLEASING !!!


-- Sweet, petite and playful, Marissa would LOVE to become your naughty new adventure...It's all about PLEASING with this girl!!--7pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOO LOVELY
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!


-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded, wildly adventurous and as pretty as they come...She is immensely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!...ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL!! --7pm-10pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...

PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137



​


 
Back
Top Bottom