Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
TODAY (THURSDAY)
KADIN - SUMMER PROMO
1 HOUR - $210
1/2 HOUR - $130
PASSIONATE
!!! SWEET, SENSITIVE & ENERGETIC!!!
--I'm "Kadin", outgoing fun and personable. I love new adventures and meeting new people. I'm looking to please each and every one of you, giving exactly what you ask of me. I'm sweet and sensitive, but I'm also not afraid to take control! I may be small, but I'm full of energy! Never wanting to stop!!!! I'm so excited to meet you !! ! --10am-4pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASING
!!! NAUGHTY, FLIRTATIOUS & ACCOMMODATING !!!
CAMILLA
-- Camilla cares about your every need and clearly shows. Pleasing with LOADS of teasing is to be highly expected from this luscious sweetheart!...Genuine sweet smile, warm enviting eyes and heavenly natural curves is just the beginning with this one!! 3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTIMATE
!!! RISQUE, SEDUCTIVE & AROUSING !!!
-- Alluring & seductive, this beauty of French heritage is simply irresistible. Very pretty face and svelte figure. Just the right amount of youthful magnetism, but with an appreciation for sophistication. Carefree and very easy to talk to...a delectable Girlfriend Experience!!-- 2pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW
AROUSING
!!! LUSTFUL, MISTY & ALLURING !!!
--"Please accept these selfies of myself until i complete my photo shoot".. Christina is an absolutely gorgeous girl with a personality and body to match. She is indeed a super hot sensation with seductive features and natural long blonde hair...A tremendously warm smile and a remarkable engaging personality is just the beginning with this misty eyed beauty!! -- 12pm-8pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PASSIONATE
!!! AFFECTIONATE, EXOTIC & INNOCENT !!!
NINA
-- Nina is a tall sexy intellectual sweetheart with a flare for affection and conversation. She has an extremely warm demeanour, open mind and takes pleasure from giving pleasure... Enthusiastic and eager, she pushes boundaries while blowing minds
and refuses to let you leave unsatisfied. .. You will REALLY Love this girl!
--1pm-7pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FUN
!!! EASY-GOING, AMAZINGLY SWEET & SPICY!!! !!!
RACHEL
-- This girl is an "East Coaster", which should speak volumes... Naughty and nice, easy to talk to and down to earth. Along with her gorgeous breasts, sparkling green eyes and delectable petite soft curvy body!!--12pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAPTIVATING
!!! INTRIGUING, STEAMY & SEDUCTIVE !!!
-- Sonia has a solid reputation in the industry and we are incredibly pleased to be representing her here at Select!.. Beautiful slim body, enticing brown eyes and a fabulously accomodating personality is just the beginning for this graceful treat..!! --5pm-9pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137