Kirk Lazarus
Reviewer
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2009
- Messages
- 3,861
Hey guys, been away from the hobby for a short while. I haven't hobbies lately partly due to being busy with work, busy with civilians and a lack of young spinners in the industry that interest me. Anyway, saw Polly as her pics and stats looked enticing.
pics of Polly are genuine with no photoshopping. The best feature for Polly are her legs, which only a young women would have...slim, smooth and tight. She is also a very friendly girl to talk to.
Dfk, bbbj, daty and mpos were available. Being new to the biz, she lacked the interaction during sex to make me believe that this wasn't an SP experience (I.e. felt business like although friendly). She was meticulous in applying lube (took a long time), which contributed to the session feeling mechanical. Very tight when I entered her. She eventually loosened up and let out soft moans. Her face was a 7 to 7.5. Her complexion wasn't clear as I liked...more than average amount of acne (acne issues).
I just didnt click with Polly, so I will not repeat.
pics of Polly are genuine with no photoshopping. The best feature for Polly are her legs, which only a young women would have...slim, smooth and tight. She is also a very friendly girl to talk to.
Dfk, bbbj, daty and mpos were available. Being new to the biz, she lacked the interaction during sex to make me believe that this wasn't an SP experience (I.e. felt business like although friendly). She was meticulous in applying lube (took a long time), which contributed to the session feeling mechanical. Very tight when I entered her. She eventually loosened up and let out soft moans. Her face was a 7 to 7.5. Her complexion wasn't clear as I liked...more than average amount of acne (acne issues).
I just didnt click with Polly, so I will not repeat.