Made with Love

TORONTO SEXY SECRETS ** LINEUP ** DOWNTOWN *** PROMO ASK!!!

torontosexysecrets

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2016
Messages
166


YOUR PLACE - PREBOOK - POPULA​

R​


LEAH






38dd, 24YRS, 178lbs, Latin/French​


An all natural 38DD, firm and curvy girl. What is the perfect experience for you? Leah love’s to spend time with gentlemen, hear their sexy secrets; while lying in my designer sheets. A gentleman’s time well spent! Creative sensuality for the discerning gentleman that respects his privacy. This Toronto Sexy Secret model likes to have fun, is intelligent and very open-minded, call now…



** NEW **


MONDAY

3PM TO 12AM

MY PLACE - DOWNTOWN
YOUR PLACE - CALL TO INQUIRE




DINA




19yrs, 32B-24-32, 100lbs, 5'2", Ukrainian

I love being a red head and all the secrets that come with it. I am a true Toronto Sexy Secret girl. Do you want to know what my secret is? I bet you cannot guess...! A little about me, I love to read and hangout with friends. I exercise daily and like to keep my body fit and toned. I have a dry sense of humor, and love to laugh. I really like men who smell good. I can get along in almost any situation, whether it’s dressed up or in jeans and a t-shirt. I love both listening and talking, so I get along with just about anyone. I love to travel, but Toronto is my favorite place to live. Lucky for you!!


NEW TO INDUSTRY


WEDNESDAY 3PM - 12AM
THURSDAY 11AM TO 8PM






19YRS, 34B-30-36, 115LBS, 5'1", Vietnamese/Chinese

New to the industry Gwen is Toronto Sexy Secrets newest model. Do you find yourself wondering what it's like to luxuriate with a stunning Asian companion in Toronto? Do you like to try new things? If so, you have come to the right place? Gwen is one one of a kind, fun, playful, intelligent and sexy.


PHONES OPEN
FOR TEXT - FROM 7AM TO MIDNIGHT
FOR CALLS - FROM 9AM TO 9PM
@ 647 646 7319

24 HR IN ADVANCE
@ [email protected]

VISIT US ON TWITTER @TOsexysecrets
​
 
Back
Top Bottom