Select Company
Senior Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 1,318
3*
TODAY (TUESDAY)
IRENA + JACQUELINE + ROMINA + SAVANNA
!!! SWEET, DAZZLING & AROUSING !!!
-- Young Beautiful Busty Blonde with Green eyes and long legs, Irena is not only sweet and affectionate but open minded and tremendously wild and adventurous!! --6pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! AMAZING, ADMIRED & SEDUCTIVE !!!
-- This tall, slender beautiful Italian/Canadian mix is brand new to Select and as passionate as they come... Jacqueline is a sweet and sensuous young lady with a great attitude and an incredible lust to please!! --12pm-6pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! SUPER HOT, STEAMY & KINKY !!!
-- Romina has a body to die for and extremely excited to have it caressed and pampered by those who can handle her!...EXTREMELY Open-Minded and CRAZY Adventurous, Romina will definitely ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! --3pm-12am
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! PROVOCATIVE, SENSUAL & TITILLATING!!!
-- Savanna is extremely accommodating, open-minded and wildly adventurous...She is extremely confident and outgoing, despite her deliciously petite physique, and is all about true happiness and possitive(but naughty) thoughts!!.. DELIGHTFUL!! --1pm-11pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out our website for further information. We will happily answer any questions you may have via PM or EMAIL, However, we will only take bookings via PHONE or TEXT...
PHONE: 416-929-0229
TEXT: 416-587-1137
RIDDLE OF THE DAY:
Mouth-less but I will tell you a name that is not mine,
I will show you the years I have seen but I have no eyes,
Memory I have but I have no mind.
What am I?
ANSWER TOMORROW
Yesterdays Riddle:
I can turn into a car, building or even a robot. I’m man made and my siblings and I outnumber you sixty-two to one. My name means, “Play well” in my creator’s native tongue. What am I?
ANSWER:Legos